[Scribus] Different Distros - different versions of Scribus?

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Mar 13 18:21:45 CET 2007

* Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be> [2007-03-13 14:26:59 +0100]:

> On ma, 2007-03-12 at 21:39 +1000, Elaine de Saxe wrote:
> > The first is Ubuntu and I discover to my surprise, that I can only
> > get 1.2x via Synaptic.
>
> $ apt-cache show scribus-ng | grep Version:
> Version: 1.3.3.7.dfsg-1
>
> So, by installing the 'scribus-ng' package, you get version 1.3.3.7 (on
> Feisty, which is about to be released around April 19th).
>

> --
> Jan Claeys

Jan,

It should be 1.3.3.8. Are you using our edgy repository? If the scribus-ng
from edgy doesn't work on feisty please tell me and I'll build a package and
start another branch in our repos.

Cheers,

Alex.