[Scribus] image frame change size

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Mar 8 18:32:26 CET 2007

* Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> [2007-03-08 13:33:42 +0300]:

> On 3/8/07, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>
> > Please be more accurate in your accusations. Debian's qt3 is fine - Ubuntu has
> > created this problem downstream of Debian.
>
> Please be even more accurate in your accusations :)
>
> Ubunty Feisty Fawn doesn't has this issue. FYI: ru_RU.UTF-8, SCIM, Qt 3.3.7
>
> Thank you :)
>
> Alexandre

Alexander,

Read my message again. I didn't say Ubuntu wouldn't eventually fix the issue,
did I? I'm happy that they put their act together, so when Feisty is released,
it might be much better platform for running Scribus then Dapper/Edgy was for
many users. I'll build Scribus packages for it for one.

Regards,

Alex.