[Scribus] image frame change size

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine
Thu Mar 8 14:37:26 CET 2007

On 3/8/07, Tobias Hilbricht wrote:

> I use the GNOME desktop; I do not have SCIM.

As another avid GNOME user I very much doubt you don't have it. Take a
closer look at "System->Admin" menu. The "SCIM Input Method Setup"
applet that you will most likely find there is written in Gtk+2 ;-)

Also, inside any of Scribus's spinboxes open context menu and go to
"Select Input Method" submenu. There you will most likely have a
choice between "Simple Compositing Input Method" and "XIM".

Alexandre