[Scribus] Scribus newbie question

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Mar 7 22:45:12 CET 2007

* Nicholas Xylas <nxylas at schac.state.sc.us> [2007-03-07 16:41:56 -0500]:

> Can't upgrade, Scribus is on my computer at work, so I have to use the
> same operating system as everyone else.

Read the manual then ;). From the tutorial there is a link to psutils site.

http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ajcd/psutils/

It says There are Win32 compiled binaries (compiled with A4 paper as default) in ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/ajcd/psutils-p17-a4-nt.zip. and ftp://ftp.knackered.org/pub/psutils/psutils-p17-a4-nt.zip.

and so on. You can do it, but it looks like if you are unlucky enough to have
to use Windows you have to personally do some of the work that's done for
Linux users by the distributions. Nothing new here.