[Scribus] Installing ng - debian

Embrik Kaslegard embrik_leifsson
Tue Mar 6 20:01:06 CET 2007

    I'm new on this list, and new to Scribus as well. Now I am going to
have a course wit teachers on Mars 30. I have had a look at Scribus
1.2, but I'm told that Scribus 1.3.x is much smoother.
    My problem is that I can't install scribus-ng. I follow the How-To
on:
http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=4&page=1
    I put the adresses in /etc/apt/sources.list
    apt-get update
    Import the keys:
    gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys EEF818CF
    OK
    gpg --armor --export EEF818CF | apt-key add -
    This fails. I don't know why.
    Is there anybody who can give me a hint?
    I run sarge, kernel 2.6.8

- Ignored:

    Embrik Kaslegard
    Hemsedal barne- og ungdomsskule
    31 40 89 57 / 456 31 704

Embrik Kaslegard
Hemsedal barne- og ungdomsskule
31 40 89 57 / 456 31 704

Alt i ?n. F? Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notisblokk.