[Scribus] Scribus1.3.3.8

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Thu Mar 1 14:10:32 CET 2007

Forget the Scribus team.  I am thanking Bill Gates for pushing me to this
point.  Oh, and the Adobe for pricing their software so high, that I have to
resort to higher quality applications to get the results I want.

Who needs the Scribus team?  ;)

"For anyone waking up and reading this without their coffee, please be
warned that this is a joke.  A joke!  Pull your fingers from the keyboard,
and smile first.  J "

Nick

From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Xavier Colmant
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:24 AM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: Re: [Scribus] Scribus1.3.3.8

I agree, the team deserves to be thanked.  I'm publishing with friends a
newspaper on ecology and civical disobedience...  I'll post our number 2 on
the web one of these days.

Thanks to the team.
Xavier

2007/3/1, Roger <hovergo at net-tech.com.au>:

I have upgraded Scribus 1.3.3.3 to ver 1.3.3.8 just now on my linux FC4
computer..

Out of curiosity and interest I watched the messages flash by during the
configure, make and make install and I am astonished at the amount of time,
work
and effort you people put into this software so that folk like me can
produce
our newsletters and the myriad of other productions that Scribus empowers us
create.

My sincerest Thank you.

Your work is highly appreciated.
regards