[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 52, Issue 53

Roger hovergo
Sat Jun 30 01:10:38 CEST 2007

I really like scribus and use it for many projects (I made the whole school
> magazine with scribus) and it offers so many genius tools for free. So I
> want to support scribus... but I don't knwo how! I'm just a pupil so a
> donation is impossible for me. I'm not appropriate to be developer, my only
> languages are HTML, Java und some CSS basics...
> But I'm really good in Photoshop.

I'm in similar situation so I tell everyone about Scribus and it's advantages,
it is a slow process because people are fixated into word processors for doing
desk top publishing.
They all experience the many WP problems so I say well that problem doesn't
happen in Scribus, then they listen.
Roger