[Scribus] How can I support scibus?

Jan Schmitz schmitzjan
Thu Jun 28 00:34:36 CEST 2007

Hi!

I really like scribus and use it for many projects (I made the whole school
magazine with scribus) and it offers so many genius tools for free. So I
want to support scribus... but I don't knwo how! I'm just a pupil so a
donation is impossible for me. I'm not appropriate to be developer, my only
languages are HTML, Java und some CSS basics...
But I'm really good in Photoshop.

So how can I support Scribus?

Liebe Gr??e aus dem verregneten Deutschland,
Kind regards from rainy Germany and sorry for my bad english ;)

Jan Schmitz