[Scribus] Silbentrennung/Hyphenation

Michael Engel mkengel
Wed Jun 27 23:50:50 CEST 2007

Has Scribus problems with Hyphenation ?
http://japanlive.dinj.de/pdf/okamoto_alltagssprache.pdf

I tried to do hyphenation of a text (in German).
1) It refused to do it automatically, instead I had to go through all
proposals until the end of the text. I thought it is possible ?
2) It does not recognize all possibilities - it even doesn't ask
sometimes, so there are some holes remaining (see link above)
3) Does the hyphention engine learn from my input ?

Thanks for any help.

Michael

p.s. If someone wants to try to get it better (perhaps I oversaw
something) - here are the original files:
http://japanlive.dinj.de/Okamoto-Alltagssprache.zip