[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.4 on Windows, not

Roger Sperberg rsperberg
Wed Jun 27 16:53:22 CEST 2007

After going through all the messages I could find about 1.3.4 being
released, it's still not clear to me as a new user whether there's a Windows
binary of 1.3.4 that I can install (if there is such an animal, I can't find
it).

To point out that 1.3.4 is a development and not stable release is one
thing. But where is the "release" that's being released? I feel like
Gertrude Stein: There's no there there.

Maybe the news article referenced on the front page of the website could
state that it's a release only for Linux distros. :-/

Roger Sperberg

--
firstinitial lastname at gmail
Cambodian Language Exercises -- cambodian.tiddlyspot.com