[Scribus] Scribus on Mac

jon info
Wed Jun 27 00:12:01 CEST 2007

Am 26.06.2007 um 20:18 schrieb Thomas Zastrow:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm a happy new owner of a Macbook and certainly tried to install
> Scribus ;-)
>
> I just found the 1.3.4er version for Macintosh, is there somewhere
> also
> the 1.3.3.9?

Hmmh, the latest version was 1.3.3.8 as far as I know. But it seems
that Andreas
has removed it. I still have the Mac tar file and may put it on my ftp.
I'll wait until tomorrow, maybe Andreas has a faster line than me and
might put it back online?
My ADSL isn't a runner.
1.3.3.8 is linked against py2.3(?) am I wrong? And you need a working
ghostscipt framework,
but this is still dlable from sourceforge.
cheers Jon