[Scribus] Gill Sans font

John R. Culleton john
Tue Jun 26 15:26:16 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 04:32, Cedric Sagne wrote:
> All,
>
> After an unprecedented disappointment from Gill Sans re v poor
> support of CE glyphs, I was wondering if anyone can point me to the
> OpenSource font which will be nearest graphically to expensive
> Gill.... and support CE glyphs?
>

> Cedric

Not familiar with CE glyphs.  To my eye Helvetica is not that far off.
Futura is somewhat like Gill Sans.  But sans fonts are notoriously
hard to match. Try matching lower case a and e to another font (per
the advice on the always useful Galaxy Gage Font ID tool. )

--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: