[Scribus] EPS to SVG

D renderzdreamz
Tue Jun 26 14:40:29 CEST 2007

The current version of inkscape for windows does not
support eps files.  You would need PSTOEDIT and
Skencil but Skencil is for Linux and not Windows XP

--- Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>
wrote:
Why don't you import the EPS into Inkscape directly?

I have an eps file that when I import into scribus