[Scribus] How to install PyQt/Qt in Scribus Scripter?

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Jun 26 04:28:06 CEST 2007

Jos? Antonio wrote:
> I search all the Web and dont't find how to do that.

What OS and distro are you using?

Linux users do not need to `install' PyQt in the scripter. They just
install it for their distro, then `import qt' in scripts as normal.

For windows and Mac OS X, though, I'm really not sure.

Scribus on Windows bundles it's own Python, but if you have the SAME
VERSION of Python installed you can set the PATH and PYTHONPATH
environment variables to include your local Python install (plus PyQt if
it's installed elsewhere) and that might work.

--
Craig Ringer