[Scribus] Need to create nested book marks

Karthikeyan A.K mindaslab
Mon Jun 25 05:43:05 CEST 2007

Thanx for reply. What I want to do is like this

+ Book mark 1

|------Sub book mark 1.1
|------Sub book mark 1.2
+ Book mark 2

|------+Sub book mark 2.1
|       |----- Sub book mark 2.1.1
+ Book  mark 3

So on ..... Hope you understand. I was able to rearrange book mark using
book mark Platte but was not able to create sub headings within a chapter.

Regards

A.K.Karthikeyan

On 6/24/07, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/24/07, Karthikeyan A.K wrote:
>
> > in scribus. In Open office if you declare text as Heading  1 and sub
> > headings as Heading 2 , 3 and so on they form as nested heading when we
> > export it to PDF. Does scribus support nested bookmarks ?
>
> Yes. Make each heading a separate frame and declare it a PDF bookmark
> (from contextmenu for this text frame), then open Bookmarks palette
> and reorder bookmarks to form a tree of contents. That's it.
>
> Alexandre

Nothing is constant

Regards

A.K.Karthikeyan