[Scribus] Please help with 'simple' scripting task - print the current document

Bill Hudacek bill.hudacek
Fri Jun 22 15:10:25 CEST 2007

[sorry if this is a dupe, had an error during send]

I get a syntax error with a caret pointing at the 't' in print()...

I tried
    scribus.Printer().print()
and
    scribus.Printer.print()

and both times, I get the syntax error right at the last 't' in the command.

I tried this with 'import Printer', and without.

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks.

/Bill