[Scribus] Duplicate field values in FORM using Javascript?

Prasad Mhatre prasad.mhatre
Tue Jun 19 15:42:51 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

 Is it possible to duplicate the field values entered in a form?
Suppose I have two fields (viz. FirstName and another field Name) where one
 enters FirstName the second field Name is to be entered automatically, i.e.
 Second Name may not be entered, in this Name field the content of FirstName
 should be replicated.

 It sounds strange, why two fields should contain the same information, but
 need this on a form where there is an acknowledgment slip which contains
the
 Name, and I expect no one should enter the same information again.

 Thanks
Love and regards
Prasad