[Scribus] "object has transparency" error

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Jun 19 02:45:34 CEST 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:37:18 +0200
Jan Schrewe <jschrewe at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > Following up on this, how do I get to my printer options with Adobe Reader?
> > Printing directly from Scribus I get a screen full of options, "Media Type"
> > and the like.  Printing from Adobe Reader, I get to set the paper size and
> > dpi, and that's it.

> File -> Print
>
> In the print windows choose "printer properties"

As stated in my initial question, that gives me the options "Paper Size"
"Resolution" and "Printer Command".  That's all.

There is a ton of other options that I can set when I print directly from
Scribus.