[Scribus] "object has transparency" error

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jun 18 21:43:10 CEST 2007

On Monday 18 June 2007 21:41:17 Craig Ringer wrote:
> Frank Cox wrote:
> > Turning the opacity level of an image less than 100% under
> > properties-colors gives the following error in preflight verifier:
> > "Object has transparency"
> >
> > It still appears to print the image.
> >
> > Is this doing the right thing?
>
> No, it is not doing the right thing.

I think it is. Frank, make sure you have a PDF 1.4 or higher preflight checker
option selected if that is what you will export as. PDF 1.3 or lower, or PS
dont support transparency, hence the message.

Craig