[Scribus] Which version to use?

russbucket russbucket
Mon Jun 18 16:32:22 CEST 2007

On Monday June 18 2007 00:52, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Craig Bradney schrieb:
> [...]
>
> >> I tried 1.3.3.10 from OpenSuSE and it keep crashing with Signal 11 when
> >> I tried opening a 1.3.3.7 file with a total of five pictures. Turns out
> >> two
> >
> > 1.3.3.10 should open 1.3.3.7 docs with no problems. If it has some issue,
> > please submit a bug.
> >
> > Craig
>
> Why has OpenSuSE a 1.3.3.10 version whilest there is only a 1.3.3.9 on
> the download page? Is it a special version for OpenSuSE users only,
> considering some special issues with Suse? Or did they backport it from
> svn?
>
> Rolf

1.3.3.9 is not avaiable on the Opensuse repositories that I can find. They
have 1.3.3.10, 1.3.4 and 1.3.5. I was actually looking for the .9 version. in
SUSE RPM form. I guess I can download the tar file and create an RPM if I get
the directories correct. As I said in a reponse to Craigs answer, I don't
mind being on the bleeding edge and I may be able to help the project.
--
Russ
Linux register user 441463