[Scribus] Bug or wrong setting in 1.3.4?

Stewart Noy windrunner
Wed Jun 13 22:09:25 CEST 2007

I create a 1.3.4 doc with 10mm bleed on all sides.
A Master Page is created that has a colour border created with by an
Imported OpenOffice Drawing (or picture) extending onto the Bleed area.
Export to PDF and the colour (or photo) does not extend into the Bleed area
but is cut off at the end of the page.
The only way I seem to be able to get colour onto the bleed area is with a
coloured text frame, but this doesn't help.

Stewart