[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.4 Windows

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Tue Jun 12 13:12:40 CEST 2007

2007/6/12, Porfirio <porfirio.ribeiro at sapo.pt>:

> Hi!
>
> I have been using Scribus for some time and another day i upgraded to
> 1.3.4 on windows
>
> Its almost impossible to work with it lol
>
> So many bugs that would be hard to report them all
> You should have tested it a bit more on Windows :(

Hi Porfirio,

The stable branch of Scribus is the 1.3.3.x series.

Version 1.3.4 is a development series and is not meant for production use.
It has bugs and needs testing and this is why it is out there. If you want
to give a hand, please make yourself comfortable with the bugtracker at
bugs.scribus.net and don't hesitate to test and report bugs. This will help
us a lot. If not, then please go back to 1.3.3.x to have a better experience
with Scribus.

Cheers!

Louis