[Scribus] Full Circle Magazine: Nice series on desktop publishing with Scribus

John R. Culleton john
Sat Jun 9 18:02:33 CEST 2007

On Saturday 09 June 2007 09:38, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Looks like he's getting lots of advice, judging from the comments
> on the site, starting with someone complaining why it's in an
> "inaccessible" format like PDF.
>
> Greg

Ubuntu is a simplified version of Debian. I tried it once, ran into
limitations and ran back to Slackware as fast as my tired old legs
would carry me.  What we Slack types call Ubuntu cannot be printed
here.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting