[Scribus] print pdf as separations

Roman Muñoz tatel
Fri Jun 8 21:34:49 CEST 2007

Thanks for your answer,

I guess the relathed stuff is:

print #1, "gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=psmono -r1200 -sPAPERSIZE=11x17
-dCOLORSCREEN ";
print #1, "-dDITHERPPI=";trim$(str$(linescreen));" -sOUTPUTFILE=temp.ps
11x17.pdf -c quit"

Probably "-dDITHERPPI=";trim$(str$(linescreen));" is what does the trick

Hmmm... I'm not a postscript expert. I will try postscript reference,
this trim trick is new for me. Could halftone angles and point shape be
set too with trim? Halftone angles are important since this is for silk
screening purposes.

Thanks again,
Roman

Frank Cox escribi?: