[Scribus] sk1 - coreldraw of linux with cmyk prepress/printing cababilities.

jwminer at accessvt.com jwminer
Wed Jun 6 17:17:31 CEST 2007

John R. Culleton wrote:

> http://typebye.com/test2.html
>
> Which cover does the list prefer?

My immediate reaction was the same as already expressed by Gregory
and others. Also, the pictures were very small and hard to see on my
1280x1024 screen. I didn't want to say something negative, but when
others took the plunge, I decided to jump in, too.

Covers 2, 3, and 4 are too busy and the title is lost in the
background. There is irregular baseline-to-baseline spacing in 3 for
no reason I can discern. Cover 1 has a homegrown look and that
triangular block of text down to the picture is amateurish, too.

Sorry!
--Judy Miner
  USA

Registered Linux User #397786