[Scribus] How to print?

BandiPat magicpage91
Tue Jun 5 01:56:12 CEST 2007

avox wrote:
==========

>> I'll try to answer this one now and get back to you on the "debug" info
>> later.  I've tried several changes in the Options window Andreas.  I
>> know in previous versions of Scribus there were always problems with
>> printing and it was inevitable that you had to go into Options to fix or
>> change something to get a printout, so I'm familar with the Options.  :-)
>>
>> About every setting available from the gutenprint drivers are there and
>> as I said, I've tried many different ones without the first mark
>> appearing on the page ejected.  I just updated gutenprint today, but
>> Scribus still refuses to print anything.
>>

> So what's your setting for 'ColorModel' ?
>
> /Andreas
=============

It's on gray right now, but I've used rgb, cmy, cmyk, etc. to test each
one.  It makes no difference it seems what you change the options too.
It always does the same thing, whether you touch them or not, ejects
blank pages.  I honestly don't think anything is getting sent to the
printer from Scribus.

--
Pat

--