[Scribus] How to print?

BandiPat magicpage91
Tue Jun 5 00:03:32 CEST 2007

avox wrote:
[...]
> Or because CUPS suppresses these warnings.
>
> I'm still interested what CUPS options you set as default when printing from
> Scribus. That's the 'Options' button right next to the field where you
> select
> the printer name.
>
> /Andreas

===========

I'll try to answer this one now and get back to you on the "debug" info
later.  I've tried several changes in the Options window Andreas.  I
know in previous versions of Scribus there were always problems with
printing and it was inevitable that you had to go into Options to fix or
change something to get a printout, so I'm familar with the Options.  :-)

About every setting available from the gutenprint drivers are there and
as I said, I've tried many different ones without the first mark
appearing on the page ejected.  I just updated gutenprint today, but
Scribus still refuses to print anything.

Pat

--
        ---Zenwalk v4.6--Linux 2.6.21---
         Registered Linux User #225206