[Scribus] Preferences lost on restart

Femke Snelting snelting
Mon Jun 4 09:54:47 CEST 2007

Hello Andreas,

The good/bad news is, that we haven't been able to recreate the problem
:-) We've re-tested on both machines, but in both cases Scribus now
keeps global preferences, so I still do not know what was going on last
week.

By the way, is it necessary to hit 'Apply' before 'OK'? Also we noticed,
that when we set language to English (UK), the dropdown menu will give
me a blank selection once saved (keeping English as language, I assume
that is default).

We've attached the output from  ls -l ~/.scribus anyways.

Thanks for your quick responses,

Femke