[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3

Roger hovergo
Sun Jun 3 10:43:12 CEST 2007

"Can anyone print a Scribus file directly to their attached printer from
Scribus using Scribus' printing mechanism and Linux using CUPS &
Gutenprint drivers?"

It has to do with Linux and it's programs it seems.

Pat

I am wondering about this myself.
Since upgrading Scribus to 1.3.3.8  in FC4 I could not print direct.
Now with FC6 I still cannot print direct. But pdf and ps do print.
And
I have 100 percent crashes in Blender which shut doen the computer causing
re-log-in abd closing the monitor.
I too wonder if something untoward is happening in FC Linux
Roger