[Scribus] Debian/Ubuntu package migration, addition of Ubuntu/Feisty

Nigel Ridley nigel
Sun Jun 3 03:35:32 CEST 2007

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> Hello Debian and Ubuntu users of Scribus. Since Debian Etch and Ubuntu Feisty
> were recently released I rearranged our Debian/Ubuntu package archives.
>
> If you are using Ubuntu Feisty then use the following line in your
> /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ feisty main restricted
> or
> deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ feisty main restricted
>
> Scribus 1.2.x branch is officially deprecated. All my "scribus" packages
> (debian: etch/lenny/sid and ubuntu: dapper/edgy/feisty) are at version 1.3.3.x
> now.
>

> Regards,
>
> Alex.

For a couple of days I have been unable to connect to the Debian Scribus repos:

Failed to fetch http://debian.scribus.net/debian/dists/feisty/Release  Unable to
find expected entry  restricted/binary-i386/Packages in Meta-index file (malformed
Release file?)

Failed to fetch http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/dists/feisty/Release  Unable to
find expected entry  restricted/binary-i386/Packages in Meta-index file (malformed
Release file?)

This is what I have in my sources.list:

# debian.scribus.net - Primary repository
deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ feisty main restricted
deb-src http://debian.scribus.net/debian feisty main restricted

deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ feisty main restricted

Is this a temporary problem?