[Scribus] recover Scribus document / after crash ?

stu seven stu7seven
Fri Jun 1 14:42:41 CEST 2007

.    I just downloaded and installed the 1.34 rpm...
looking nice so far... however, while trying out some
of the new features, the document I was working on
crashed... now Im wondering how to recover this ?

    I looked for anything like a "saved" document in
the root directory, and  .scribus  directory... also in
 /tmp  but found nothing like an  .sla  in any of these
directories.  So I'll ask... does 1.34 save crashed
documents somewhere special ?

Thanks / hope this is recoverable