[Scribus] A Thank you to the Developers for the Free Software

Andrew akroiter
Fri Jul 27 09:14:40 CEST 2007

I third ;)

You mean that people still pay for software? Donate to Open Source,
yes, definitely, but pay for commercial? :)

Even though I'm still learning this one and having a few troubles in
the process, I still say a big thank you!

Cheers,
Andrew