[Scribus] Text around a picture

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists
Fri Jul 27 01:27:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

exactly. I have two frames, one with text, another with the picture. I
must be blind. Didn't saw it before. And wow, you can do this with every
frame... yuhu. I better didn't tell you, that I do this in the last free
issues of our (happily) small fanzine manually with the shape editor.

Thank you very much.

Keywan