[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

dax702 dax702
Wed Jul 25 00:31:45 CEST 2007

It's just a small music notation program called MusEdit,
http://www.musedit.com/  It's lousy, difficult to work with and doesn't have
a lot in the way of features for exporting but the work has already been
done and that's what I have to work with.  I've used it to export to PDF
many times before, but when it comes to DTP, I don't know how to properly
print to an EPS/PS file so I can work with it easily in Scribus.