[Scribus] Scribus + Mandriva + network print problem.

Anne Wilson lists
Mon Jul 23 17:00:15 CEST 2007

On Monday 23 Jul 2007, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Since I can use the pdf workaround, I'm open to suggestion as to what is
> > most useful.
>
> Something worth trying, since it's what is necessary with Fedora, is to
> use an alternative print command, 'lp -d printername' in the print
> requester. It remains unclear why Scribus is having trouble with this,
> since most other apps do not.

Hi, Greg.  I had tried kprinter with 1.3.3.8, which didn't work either, but I
hadn't tried it with 1.3.3.9-1.  I can now confirm that kprinter works fine,
so it is definitely something in the Scribus printing that is causing the
problem.

I'm happy to do any tests that will help track down the problem.

Anne