[Scribus] Copy to KDE clipboard.

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Jul 23 04:31:52 CEST 2007

John R. Culleton wrote:
> I want to go through a Scribus document and copy individual words to
> the KDE clipboard so that they can be pasted into another non-Scribus
> window.  Thus far the closest I can come is to click on the text
> window, enter the story editor, enter edit mode, highlight the word,
> then go to the edit dropdown menu and select "copy".   I would prefer
> to just highlight the word directly as in other apps but that seems
> not to be possible.  This is for an indexing app I am attempting to
> cobble up.
>
> Any suggestions?

Just stay in the main window, enter Edit Contents of Frame mode
(keyboard: E). You can double-click on a word to highlight it, then
Ctrl-C -- goes straight to Klipper.
Alternative to avoid keystrokes - double-click on word, right click on
highlighted word brings up Context Menu - click Copy -- goes to Klipper.

Greg