[Scribus] Adjust frame to image BUT NO adust image to frame?

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Sun Jul 22 09:32:49 CEST 2007

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
dax702 <dax702 at cox.net> wrote:

> The second file, mussample.png is what I have
> to work with from that other program.  Can someone here tell me how I can
> use Photoshop to save this PNG file as something I can successfully import
> into Scribus and size it so it fits a letter size page from left to right?

mussample.png worked fine in Scribus just as it is.

Make a graphic box, import the graphic.  Right-click on the box, select
Properties - Image

Check off "Scale to Frame Size" and "Proportional"

That's all there is to it.