[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

dax702 dax702
Fri Jul 20 05:10:23 CEST 2007

I'm on a windows platform... I think from a workflow standpoint, I should be
making the individual music references as several separate files and import
them as I go along building the book.  Let me ask this then: If I export the
music to a PDF file, and then somehow convert the whole PDF file to EPS,
could I then use Inkscape (I've never used it before) to cut out the
individual references and save each one as an EPS file to import as I need
them to Scribus?