[Scribus] When getting text from txt file, line terminates too soon..

dax702 dax702
Fri Jul 20 02:58:34 CEST 2007

Yes, you understand the problem perfectly.  The soft returns created by
reaching the end of the line while typing convert to hard returns.  I
couldn't think of how to articulate what exactly was happening..  I've used
Open Office before, it was a while ago.  As I recall, their .wpd import
filter wasn't all that great.  Perhaps it has improved by now.. I'll check
out OO again unless someone has another suggestion where I don't need
another piece of software?