[Scribus] silly idea for pr...

Thomas Zastrow listen
Thu Jul 19 18:29:18 CEST 2007

Martin Tlustos schrieb:
> Hi,
> that might be a very (I mean VERY!) silly idea, but still....
> What about putting high priority on developing a really good xml scheme for
> Scribus and then apply for it to be approved as an ISO standard?
Just my two cents ...

Principial, that would be a good idea, but in practice it would be
difficult to realize because the different DTP apps are supporting also
very different functionality.

And, btw., before thinking about an official standard, I think it is
more important to implement a stable, pure XML fileformat for Scribus
itself ... ;-)

Best,

Tom (who can't wait for getting a stable XML fileformat in Scribus, but
is also one of these guys who always asks others for doing the work ...)

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de

German Forum - DTP under Linux:

http://www.opendtp.de