[Scribus] version 1.3.4 questions (bugs?)

russbucket russbucket
Wed Jul 18 18:18:52 CEST 2007

Several questions that may be bugs.

SUSE10.2, Ghostscript 8.15.3, Scribus 1.3.4 build c-c-t-f-a 27 May 2007.

I have a text frame that covers half of an 81/2" x 11" letter size page

using the story editor I enter text, and update frame.
1) I have several styles one of them used on last line calls for centering the
text. It does not center the text.
2) After updating the text frame I insert a picture frame in the upper left
corner, then select properties- shape- flow text around frame - use frame
shape. I thought this would move text to right of picture frame. It does not.

I think thats how I did it in 1.3.3.7. These both maybe operator problems.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Russ
Linux register user 441463