[Scribus] Exporting a pdf to import into scribus: icc colour pofiles

Conal conal
Wed Jul 11 12:13:24 CEST 2007

Hi

Working on the August edition of G41 Newspaper here in Glasgow. We have just
started creating the adverts to go in the paper as PDF files instead of
JPEGs. We do this with Scribus. We then import these PDF files into Scribus
as we are putting together the paper.

However, colour management is still puzzling me. The final pages we send to
the printer are PDF'd with the icc colour profiles set up correctly. Should
I PDF the individual adverts with the "use icc profile" boxes marked, or
will this confuse the final PDF'ing process?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this!

Conal