[Scribus] Fonts - Proposal

Michael Engel mkengel
Sat Jul 14 04:15:01 CEST 2007

I have the following problem and solution proposal.

In my document texts, I use two font families:

Arial and Arial Unicode
Bodonis

Arial Unicode is necessary for the Japanese Kanji/Chinese Hanzi.
After text import always/sometimes (I need to recheck), the font has
changed to another one.
I need to change the font. But there are lots of fonts and scrolling
to the font I need is cumbersome and time-consuming.

So, I wanted to disable the unused fonts in the general settings -
that is even worse, takes many minutes to do.

I'd recommend a switch "unmark all", so I could then just mark the
fonts I need which could be done in a minute.

Thank you
Michael