[Scribus] Scribus at RMLL in France

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Fri Jul 13 14:20:44 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I just want to let know that Scribus has had a real success here in Amiens,
France, at RMLL [ Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre ] where I had the
opportunity of demoing it during 2 workshop of 3 hours before around 50
people (the lab was full on both days), including some printers, some pros
and some people from Education nationale. After 3 hours, even unexperienced
users have been able to set their first page including pics and runarounds,
using stylesheets, etc.

We already discussed of next year with the organisers and there are even
opportunities to have a Scribus booth here at RMLL. We'd need some people
for this tho. (The city for next year is not yet announced.)

Au revoir!

Louis in France