[Scribus] Page background

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Fri Jul 13 05:38:47 CEST 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:59:16 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> dijo:

>John Jason Jordan wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:45:31 -0700
>> John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:
>>

>>> Scribus 1.3.3.8, Ubuntu Feisty
>>>
>>> Suddenly I have a greenish background on the page for all new documents. I
>>> can't figure out how it got there or how to get rid of it.

> You can change the display color of the page with File > Preferences >
> Display > Colors for future docs or File > Document Setup > Display >
> Colors for the present document.
> This shouldn't affect the actual color of the document, just the display
> as you're working with it.

Both are set to white, 255, 255, 255. Yet the page display remains
light green. Worse, when I print the document (to a black and white
printer) the document prints only as a gray. The gray is approximately
what the green would be on a black and white printer. No other items on
the page print at all, i.e., the green is "on top," blocking all other
elements. But the green is not an object. At least, nothing that can be
selected.

Until I fix this I am unable to create any new documents. Thanks for
the suggestion. Any other ideas?