[Scribus] How to use make and not cmake.

John R. Culleton john
Thu Jul 12 01:56:42 CEST 2007

At the moment neither are working with my 133x svn file. I am sure
that there are reasons for going to cmake but at the moment I would
prefer to work with something with a shorter learning curve. There is
no .configure file but instead there are:

 configure.MacOSX  configure.in.bot  configure.in.in

What file do I need to use and how do I massage it to get a plain old
configure file?  I use Slackware linux.

John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors:
If you don't read you don't succeed.
Free short list of publishing/marketing books.