[Scribus] View Thumbnails in multi column mode

Alessandro Barisone barx
Tue Jul 10 17:00:45 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm trying Scribus.

I'm searching a way to create a view with thumbnails placing more than 1
couple of pages on each row.

I'm working on a double sided document of about 50-60 pages, I need this
view to have a better ensemble view of the entire project.

Using thumbnails I can see only a column, with one couple of pages on
each row, so I need to scroll up down to view the entire document.

So I'm searching a way to place more couples on each row, so I can see
all pages in a unique view.

It's possible?

And this view can be printed?

Thanks in advance