[Scribus] Font Help Please

HARENDAL .h harendalh
Mon Jul 9 22:15:23 CEST 2007

>From: Stewart Noy >HARENDAL .h wrote:

>Hey, I've been playing around with the fonts on your site and there are a
>few there that I think will come in handy! The set of Stewart ADF fonts are
>also very similar to the Vera fonts that I use and will fit right in on the
>many imported OpenOffice drawings that I will be using. Nice.

>I took a good look at the VeraSansDemi and VeraSansMedium fonts that you
>made. The Medium is too light, as there needs to be a clear distinction
>between the name of the route and regular text. The Demi is better but
>still
>seems too light though.
>Is there a weight between Bold and Demi? This is a PDF of Demi including an
>outline of 0.8% which is much closer to what I'm looking for -

Fonts updated: test version 1.01 . the old VeranaDemi become
Verana sans Semi. The new demi is between semi and the original bold,
Like you wisch
The medium is now littlely more thiker. Try again with your scribus work
Thanks for the PDF helps.

About Stewart Fonts, Let me know what you will do with ;-)

Cheers
Hirwen