[Scribus] Large space at bottom of text frames

Matt Gushee matt
Sun Jul 8 03:34:08 CEST 2007

John Brown wrote:

> ... I want to make the text frame black with white text. I get a lot
>> of unnecessary black space at the bottom of the frame.

> Why are all these gymnastics necessary? No extra space is added at the top of
> the frame, so why is it added at the bottom?

Look at the Shape tab on the Properties dialog, and try adjusting the
Bottom property. I am now using Scribus 1.3.4, so I can't tell for sure,
but it seems to me that in 1.3.3.x, this would reduce the space
somewhat, though not to zero. Anyway, the problem seems to be fixed in
1.3.4.

--
Matt Gushee