[Scribus] Font Help Please

Stewart Noy windrunner
Thu Jul 5 20:06:03 CEST 2007

Yip I realise the name will have to be changed.
I won't be going to print for a while as there is quite a bit of leg work
still to do, and might even run into next year but my goal is to get it to
the printers by December. I am quite flexable as I am working on my own
time-table so it wouldn't be a train smash.
What would you be comfortable with?

Are you thinking of a Semi-bold or Medium?

Cheers
Stewart